Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A different photo

Today I’m going to talk about a very special photo. I took this photo when we went to a trekking excursion whit a group of friends. It shows a paraglider whit the sun behind him, also you can see a big part of Santiago, the light of the sunset gives it a very special effect.

 I took this photo on February 13th, 2014 in El Cajón del Maipo. I like it because it looks magic, the view is beautiful and the sunset over the paraglider shows us something different. Also this photo reminds me a very good week that I spent whit my friends in this vacations, also a very good day climbing the mountain. I think that the photo transmits you in some way the sensation of being in this place, of having this beautiful view. Also when I see this picture I can imagine why this paraglider does what he does. Finally this photo brings to my memory the gratifying sensation of arriving to the summit of a mountain after a big sacrifice and having a reward, in this case this view was enough.

3 comments: