Wednesday, April 2, 2014

That's me



I was born in the independence celebration, in September 19th of 1995 in Santiago, Chile. I grew up in Puente Alto and enjoy a wonderful childhood.

Then I went to the Colegio Belén where I did my elementary formation. After that a went to Benjamín Vicuña Mackenna High School. There I meet very good friends and also learned a lot of things about life. In this year I also start to swim. I graduate of High School in 2013 and this year I started studying Anthropology at the Universidad de Chile.
 

I live with my parents and haven’t brothers or sisters. I also have a dog and a cat that really are part of the family.

I really love sports. I swim, so in my free times I train in the pool or in the gym. I started swimming in Club Recrear and now I’m swimming for the university team. I like to go out with my friends and I really like traveling. I like to go to the beach and surfing too. I haven’t talent for music or arts.

Thast’s me.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like you do everything, congratulations. Maybe God punished you not letting you be talented for music and art because you swim, surf and so much sport jajajjajaja

    ReplyDelete