Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A new semester in a new place

This first semester I´m taking seven subjects: Anthropology I, Archeology I, which is my favorite one, Biology (That’s the one I hate), Latin-American History, that is really interesting because it has a different point of view from the one that I had at school, Social Sciences Philosophy, Social Sciences Studying Method, a very boring subject, and English.
This semester I’m not taking extracurricular because I think that I don’t have any time left and I want to get used to the university exigencies first. But I´m part of the swimming team of the university and I hope to go to competitions whit them in this semester.
My expectations for this semester are to learn a lot, to get used to the university’s requirements  and to enjoy every moment and every activity that I do, to make good friends and to meet people. And of course, to have good grades in all the subjects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment