Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Books

I really love to read, I think that it is probably because my mother makes me read a lot when I was a child. I don´t know how much books I have read, but it is a big number. I have a lot of books in my room and a have read it all.

I think that I prefer fiction books, my favorite book could be “Ensayo sobre la cegera” written by José Saramago, or maybe “Brave New World” whose author is Aldous Huxley.  But what I really now is that my favorite character of literature is Sherlock Holmes, I think that this character is very interesting, he is very smart and cleaver and he is also weird, but it makes him more special.


I recently read “The silence of the lambs” written by Thomas Harris.  I read it very fast, just in a few days. It is about a student of FBI academy who needs to catch a killer, and for that she goes to a mental hospital to talk whit a psychopathic called Hannibal Lecter, who was a famous psychiatrist that starts killing and eating people. He was really smart and manipulator; he will confuse her and search the opportunity to escape. It is a very interesting book, whit a lot of action and suspense. I really love it.     

7 comments:

  1. I write about "1984" so obviously I also like very much “Brave New World”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huxley is one of my favorite writers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard The silence of the lambs its a very good book, have you seen the movie? Are they alike?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like very much "ensayo sobre la ceguera", I really enjoyed thisa book

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Brave New World too, and it's interesting because it makes you think about the world we're building

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to read a lot in my childhood too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i used "ensayo sobre la ceguera" for my test of philosophy! :D is a really nice book

    ReplyDelete