Wednesday, April 23, 2014

About the animals.

I don’t know if I’m an animal’s lover but I like them and really makes me angry to see anybody hurting them.

The first pet I got was a dog, a big one that had the same age than me. He lived in my house for thirteen years and then he dies. I was very sad and in this moment I don’t want to have another dog. A few months later I change my mind and I really want to have another dog, then I got the golden retriever that I actually have.

I’m agree of using animals in medical research only if this research don’t hurts the animals of if they aren’t  abused in the process. About the zoo I think that is good the work that they do with animals that are in danger, or when they help some hurt animal, but I’m not agree of keeping them in the zoo just for people to see them.

When I was just a kid a big dog bite me in the head, I just want to caress him. It was really painful and I needed to go to the hospital. After that I started to be vaccinate for the rabies. It wasn't funny, but it  doesn't make me be afraid of dogs.


If I could be an animal I think that I would choose to be an eagle to be able to fly and see a lot of things, to travel far away, and don’t be worried for others animals can eat me.

1 comment:

  1. The first pet I got was a dog, the second was a dog, and the third, the fourth and the fith was a dog.

    ReplyDelete