Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My cellphone

My cellphone is absolutely my favourite piece of technology. I got it the past year for my birthday. I bought it with some money that I save during the year. 

It’s my favourite piece of technology because it allows me to be in touch with everybody in everyplace. With it I can chat with my friends all the day long using WhatsApp or Facebook. I can go to Google when I have a doubt or see a map if I’m lost. It makes all the travels more fun and when I need to wait for something I use it to read news or see some videos on Youtube. Before I have my cellphone my favourite piece of technology was my computer, now I can do the most of things that I did in the computer in my cellphone in every place. I use my cellphone all the day long, sometimes too much, I think. 


I guess my life without my cellphone would be less fun, it would be difficult to be in touch with my friends and some things would be more complicated and harder.  



3 comments: