Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My future job

When I finish my career I would like to work doing archaeological investigations. I imagine going to an archaeological site, working in the excavation for a time, and after that coming back to the lab to work in the things that I found. After that publishing my investigation in a magazine or something like that. So I believe that my future job will be both in outdoors and in indoors, that gives makes it more interesting, is not a monotonous work, you have to travel, to come back, to work some time in the lab, some time in a office. I really want to travel as part of my job, around Chile and also to visit and work in another countries, and this job will probably require me to travel to find or to work in an archaeological site .
I thing that I will prefer to work in a university more that for the government or a company, because it gives me more freedom to chose a topic or the methods of investigation, and maybe I would like to teach some day and a university can give me the chance.
So I'm going to take a major in Archaeology in the middle of the career because is the anthropological subject that I like more, I can investigate about the past and use a lot of scientific methods.

2 comments:

  1. Archaeological investigations sound very interesting, and I also think that the variation in the way work is the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds very interesting
    nice post

    ReplyDelete