Thursday, September 11, 2014

Computer Games

I actually use my computer to play video games. It's true that It may be not a productive activity but, some times it helps me to relax.
I play my first video game when I have my first computer, I don't remember how old I was, or what game it was. Now my favourite video game are Call of duty and Pro evolution soccer. Call of Duthy is a first person shooter  game, there are a lot of editions that happends in diferent places or time, and Pes is a soccer game, yo can play whit an entire team or whit just a player, you can play against a friend or in the same team with him. I usally play it whit some friends, it's really funny because you can play against them and talk and laugh. I really don't spend a lot of time playing video games, but if I have a free time, and nothing to do it could be an option. I've never skip sleep just for play a video game, and I hope never do it.
Video games aren't a important thing in my life, I prefer a lot of things over it, like go somewhere whit my friends or spend time whit my family.

2 comments: