Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Green Society

Today's society isn't really worried about our environment. We all now that is really important to protect the environment but there are a little number of persons that actually do something for it.
I believe that you can learn about environmentally friendly practices every were nowadays, the TV, the Internet the announcements in the streets, everything is talking us about protecting the environment, the problem is that we are not interesting on doing it.
That's because to really protecting the environment we have to do more that just recycling or take a bike, we should change all our lifestyle.
I have to confess that I'm not the best example of protecting the environment, I actually don't recycle in my house, I just do it if I have a specialized trash can near. I use to ride my bike to go places near of me, or walk if I can. I have never supported any eco-organizations, I think that maybe because I have never have the opportunity, or maybe I don't believe to much in all of this organizations because some of them just have political or economic goals.
I want to do something in my neighborhood to make people take conscience of the problem an take actions.
I have started to don't waste water or to walk to the places that I can do it, to put all the trash in the trash can, and to don't produce more trash that the necessary.
I think that our society must take conscience about what will happen if we don't protect the environment, and have to change their habits and to compel the authoritys and the companys in our country to do the same. 

2 comments:

  1. i like you idea of do something in your neighborhood i can help if you want
    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is important to begin to create conscious about the planet, ‘cause slowly we are destroying it, and this is dangerous for all of us.
    Well, see you :)

    ReplyDelete