Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Art


 I think that art is very important because it is a way of expression, a way in what yo can say wherever you want whiteout using words. But I have to confess that I'm not an art fan. When I was a kid I really enjoyed drawing but not painting. I think that I like more some new ways of visual art like the photography or not visual art expressions like the drama or the literature. So I don't like to much to go to art museums, I get bored quickly.
I'm not good at visual art. I'm terrible at drawing or painting, maybe I don't have the talent, or maybe I have never practice it enough. But I have friend that are really good artist and I really admire them. I'm not worried about being bad at art because i really don't like it so much. I think that I have other way to express my feeling or ideas, and I also have other ways to relax.
I think that graffiti is a way of visual art, you can like it or not, but is a way to express something, maybe rage or disagreement whit something, graffiti could be also the way that people shows their identity, their likes, or their feelings in a no-usual way. It could be considered vandalism, but I think that that is part of the idea of making a graffiti.
I think that my favourite artist could be Salvador Dali, but as I say, I really don't know too much about art

1 comment:

  1. i desagree with you, i think the art it isn¨t borring is beatiful

    ReplyDelete