Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Movies

I remember that when I was a child I loved a movie called The Land Before Time. It was about a little dinosaur and his friends, and a lot of adventures that they have. It was a serie of movies about it. And I saw they all.
I really like to go to the cinema, but to watch movies with a lot of special effects, maybe movies without a lot of content, but I preffer to watch more complex movies at home. 
A few weeks ago I watch a movie called "Could Atlas", Tom Hanks stars in this film. It is a really complex movie, because it shows six stories at the time, from the XIX Century, to a post-apocaliptic future, showing allways the same actors doing diferents roles. The movie talk about how the actions of a person affect other people's life now and in the future. I really reccomend it, it makes you think and is really entertaining.
I really like watching movies, and I enjoy  spending some of my free time on it.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow I'm interested for the movie that you saw recently, cause the plot that you wrote, and because Tom Hanks is an awesome actor. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that movie too
    nice post it is very interesting

    ReplyDelete