Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Italy

Beautiful places, good food, and a lot of history. If I could choose any place in the world to visit I would choose Italy. I really like the historical places there, the italian food is my favourite and I have listen that the people there is very nice, so I think that I could have a very good time there.

A friend how visit Italy tell me that is a very good place to go, he visit all the country and knew a lot of pleaces and people. I also know a little about the historical places of Italy. The Roman Empire left behind many constructions, monuments, temples and other things, that tell us things about his history, and you can visit this places in Italy.

I would like to visit all this historical places that I talk about, to eat a lot of italian food, as pastas and pizza and to know people.

I would like to study there maybe for a couple of months or go to work as an archeologist when I finish my carrer, but I think that may be better to go just as a tourist to have relaxing vacations.  I hope some day I will be there.

1 comment:

  1. I want to go there to! :) I agree with you on the good things about Italy specially the part of the good food, I love pasta :)

    ReplyDelete